Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, August 12, 2007

"It's not yet your time.. "
she says..

these are the very words she said to me when i told her about how i felt about my declining performance.. about how i questioned my own ability.. about how i lost hope and faith in myself.. i was able to change and improve the lives of others But not of my own.. i lost trust in myself..

but i know very well.. my time is coming soon.. i can feel it.. it's like the same feeling almost a year back.. i can feel myself improving.. it's hard.. it's tiring.. but nonetheless.. i can feel it.. patience, perseverance, persistence and perspiration will ensure success for me..

It's these words that cheer me up every time i doubt my own abilities.. every time i whisper these words to myself..

not yet my time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home