Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Something's wrong with me today..

i suddenly woke up with my mouth and throat dry.. i felt lifeless.. but i wasn't fatigued.. i felt full of air..

i didn't feel like talking.. i didn't feel like laughing.. every smile on my face subsides instantly.. i feel light.. i feel down but have no apparent reason to be.. the past few days have been well for me.. what's wrong with me today..?

saturday:-
form changed and mastered.. nothing bad seems to have happen just for the fact that my dream riser is the hands of someone incompetent..

sunday:-
tired.. had a talk with adelia.. came to realise how too far things are going on now..


tuesday:-
at the end of this most tiring day.. i've come to realise i've saved enough money for my navigators.. i can purchase them next week after i get the quotation from mr wee and follow de rong to mr wee's place..


i find no reason for me to be feeling like how i feel today.. even the rare moments when i do talk.. i speak in a different tone of voice.. and the feeling of talking feels different.. something's wrong with me today.. i don't know..

i hate to say this but..

i feel dead..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home