Melancholic Rhetoric

Friday, June 22, 2007

lethargic.. and suffering.. heh..

lethargy is taking its toll on me.. all this time cooped up in my room studying.. i'm distracted.. i'm restless.. for a person with a high metabolic rate, my body is accustomed to dishing out tonnes of energy.. the downside to that is WHEN i don't use all this energy.. my muscles become weak.. my muscles.. they expect high usage of them..

and when i don't use them.. biologically.. they'll give out lactic acid which ultimately develops into lethargy.. i become all weak and tired.. i need to use all this pent up energy.. i need to do something vigorous.. i need to play soccer.. i need to shoot.. i need to do something physical.. i need to run..

i'm suffering mann.. ahahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home