Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, November 08, 2007

It's taking some time for the sorrow to settle in.. but i have this feeling.. deep down inside.. that whenever i think of him.. i'm rather happy for him then sad abt it.. the pain of chemotherapy treatment that he endured for the past 3 years has finally ended.. his torment is over.. and he now rests in peace.. =)

well.. time to get on with my life..

i don't know why.. but ever since he passed.. There's alot of hate brewing in me.. maybe coz it's the multitude of dumb shit that happens in my life and his passing was the 'icing on the cake' and i lost my patience..

so let me put it this way.. let me just admit..

Yes.. i have lost my patience over everything.. it's all hatred for me now.. i dunno why.. but i just hate everything that conflicts with me.. aarrrgghh.!!

made some new friends over the week.. in particular this guy named Arvin from DIT.. Got to know him thru the 7aside soccer tournament last saturday.. funny guy.. nice guy.. if u're feeling low.. he's the guy to crack u up with his lame ass jokes..

oh well..

i've been tasked with a greater responsibility now.. i will do my best to carry out this duty..

Fucking FYP getting on my nerves.. can't get a fix on group members.. some ppl say they wanna join but lack the commitment.. others stuck between two loyalties.. and also.. i dunno wat fucking technology group to choose.. hope every thing turns out fine.. fuck


should i ask them..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home