Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Maybe i was a little bit too harsh in my previous post..

well..

cold.. indeed i was.. but nothing could ever kill the clown inside of me..

but the smile i had was different.. it was empty.. it was hollow.. it had no feeling to it.. it was weird.. like it was like the smile of the Cheshire cat in Disney's Alice in Wonderland.. it was like a mask hiding evil behind it.. i could feel it.. it was no ordinary smile on my face..

and after the events that happened yesterday.. i was abit too harsh.. my friends.. they need me.. i am this figure of security and comfort.. i am the arm that's wrapped around hunched shoudlers.. the soft pat on the back.. the one who holds the umbrella.. the shoulder to cry on.. the blanket of security.. and from wat happened yesterday.. pretty much shows how impt the role i play to them..



For Who i am.. and not What i am..

Fuck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home