Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Turbulent days..

Been a turbulent week. Backstabbed by cowards. Misundertandings. Quarrels. Ultimately leading me down the path for me to change. The misunderstandings and quarrels have ended. And friends are as they were before.

Turbulent days. The monsoon season is here. Rain. Rain. And more Rain. Less shooting. More wet. More Wet Socks. Stinky shoes. No matter how much i do love the rain. There is always the limit where i cannot go against the brute force of the elements. As i've come to realise - wetly. My umbrella turned inside out as a sudden gust of wind blasted across. All i could do was laugh and run for shelter.

Oh well. Change. change. change. I always have to go thru it. Now even more rapidly. As the slight changes i made brought about great positive results. I wanna change greatly to bring about MUCH greater positive results.

I don't know why. But i seem to have this liking for all things cold. The cold temperature. Ice Cold Drinks. Not to mention, Cold baths. Especially in this monsoon weather. The cold is so nice. Maybe coz i'm turning cold. maybe.



still an angel to me no matter what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home