Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I can see clearly now the rain has gone...


For 4 straight days it has been pouring unrelentlessly.. Since the SAFSA compy till now.. and i thought it was just the normal weather in jurong west until the rain poured non-stop for 4 straight days.. there wasn't a brief moment for the sun to peek out of the clouds.. None at all.. everytime the rain halted.. a few minutes later... It poured again.. i can literally see fountains flowing down my window.. And from the report of BK.. Macritchie Reservoir is flooded.. *raises eyebrows*.. But.. this is most definitely expected since we're entering the monsoon season.. Rain rain.. wet wet.. But today when i woke up.. the sun was shining oh so brightly into my room and the sky's clear blue.. hope it remains this way for the rest of the week..


But.. it is rather bad i should say.. a whole lot of archery compys are coming with so little training time in between.. and the weather plays into perpective too.. if it rains.. training would most definitely be cancelled.. with training cancelled.. we would all be less prepared for the compys.. and i really want to jump back up from my failure at jurong.. failure at home.. Now the flames of passion and the iron reslove in me is driving on oh so powerfully deep within me... I just wanna go to the next compy and make it a hard time for those competitors.. *wicked smile*


Hey.. i know i can't win the standard class.. wiht all those cowardly old men around.. i just have to wait for the moment when i up to C-class.. then i'll own the competition... One perfect motivation/inspiration for me is yazid.. Yazid only started to win medals when he upped to C-class.. and I want to do the same.. So for now.. while i'm still in standard class.. I'll just be myself.. My irritating self.. making it a hard time for those ppl to win.. irritate them..


So SP's having it's own internal competition.. this time it's for real.. against seniors.. 30m.. but don't know what the size of the target paper is gonna be... or the format of the competition.. I hope it's an IKO.. it'll be damn fun if it's an IKO.. I want an IKO internal compy.. The prize is a pair of Hoyt limbs.. Hoyt Vector limbs for female category.. and Hoyt M1limbs for male.. Hoyt M1..!!! Second only to BK's G3s.. Albert uses them.. aaahh.. i want..!! But.. tsk tsk.. i can't.. Heh.. with the likes of yazid, clement, derong, sam and maybe even my own teacher GL.. it'll be a rather hard competition to win.. ehehehehhe.. But what the hell.. If i'm not gonna win them.. I'll make it a hard time for those competing.. *wicked laughter*..


AAS compy coming up.. the beginning of the tide of extreme performances from me.. honestly.. i was and still am more mentally prepared for AAS than SAFSA.. guess this was the reason i so underperformed.. But now.. for the Standard class male.. No more Gan Eng Seng team.. =(.. Timothy is out with a back problem.. dunno who our 3rd competitor might be..


AAS.. say it.. A-A-S..
I'm gonna whoop someone's ass..
Ahahahahahhahaha..
way too cocky there..
ehehehheheheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home