Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Interesting, fun and insightful thursday..


Seems to me.. Thursdays are getting insightful.. Heh.. well.. i love them..


Today.. well.. today.. First thing in the morning I had my GEM's EIC test.. It was tiring.. the writing part.. coz i had to write a whole lot of stuff.. something like literature mixed with psychology.. well.. U have to write alot in L&C modules.. heh.. could say i did well.. Hah.. i believed i did well.. From the amount i wrote.. I can do well.. Ahahahahhahaa.. Then it was ol' boring boring, sleepy sleepy nappytime in the clubhouse.. Ahahahhahaha.... BK came down during lunch.. ahahhahah.. he damn funny lorr.. He came to adjust the hardlock dovetail tiller system in his aerotec.. and when he opened his bowcase.. it stank.. coz there was some mould growing on his finger tab.. ahahahahhahahaha.. Funny lorr.. after he was done with the tiller system.. he was scrapping the mould of his finger tab with a penkinfe.. until i asked him to use a lighter to burn the mould away since leather doesn't burn.. ahahahahhaha.. his face damn cute lorr when he burning.. his tongue stick out like mine as he was engrossed with the burning.. ahahahha.. so cute sia..


well.. after that.. took a long nap.. then learned how to play poker.. and we played with fletches as our playing chips.. ahahahahahha.. damn funny lorr.. so off we were then.. yazid, me, derong to bishan to meet up with shwajuan and derong to go to Mr Wee's house.. Mr Wee is one of SP archery club's equipment supplier.. Mr Wee is the son of the late former president Mr Wee Kim Wee.. And Mr Wee is the only Hoyt supplier in all of south east asia.. And.. After today... Mr Wee is the most fun and lovable old man ever..!! second only to my grandfather..


Well.. We went there of course to buy archery equipment.. Yazid went there to buy spin vanes, a cavalier plunger and a chestguard.. BK went there to buy hoyt helix's ergo grip and k-vanes.. Then i bought my Hoyt Red Eclipse.. ahh.. Here's why Mr wee's lovable.. He gave me a free plunger button which costs $28 and he gave me such good advice..!! well.. the advice is a hush-hush.. he asked me to up to 38lbs.. 38lbs..!! i was shocked.. i really wanna up my poundage.. Mr Wee asked derong to allow me to borrow the club's limbs.. but now.. It's all down to the president and team captain's as well as QM to decide whether i can do so.. coz not only do i have to borrow limbs.. i have to borrow a sight and get a new bunch of assigned arrows.. Shwajuan bought an eclipse as well.. a blue one.. as well as other accessories to go with a c-class bowset.. And he wants her to shoot 34lbs.. And he wants both of us to up to c-class as soon as possible.. ahahahahahha.. Mr Wee is such a lovable guy.. I love the advice that he gave.. It'll work.. I'll most certainly put it to work..


And now TEC risers are accepted in standard class.. All the more better..!! I can use my eclipse..!! If only i can save enough for a sight, limbs, string and maybe some arrows.. Arrows.. I would want to go for Easton X7 Eclipse arrows for my aluminium arrows.. I want to up my archery..!!


I shall give my bow a name..
Hmm...

















Mr Wee's gold plated Trykon XL compound bow..
Cool..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home