Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Something strange..


Something strange happened today.. it's really weird.. it's like this.. I was in the middle of class with a rather boring lecture going on.. And i dunno how.. I dunno why.. I suddenly saw my friend reading one of those female magazinez.. CLEO.. heh.. and i dunno.. whether it was out of boredom or not.. but i suddenly decided to borrow it.. Heh.. Imagine.. me.. reading CLEO.. ahahahahhaha.. and hey.. it's a good magazine.. aahahahahahhaha..

The dating trivia part was nice.. And i truly believe in this --> Why is it that the more a man wants you - as a potential partner, not a sexual conquest - the less likely he is to touch you..?? Heh.. I truly believe in this.. Coz how should i say..?? errmm.. i practice this..?? heh.. Well the answer to this conservatism is RESPECT.. I respect the opposite sex.. I was brought up to respect ladies.. Heh.. Well.. this was one section i enjoyed.. and the other --> What a man Really wants in a wife.. Heh.. and i find it all too true.. Ahaahhahahah..

Read Cleo magazine..
It's.. err.. "enriching"..!!
Ahhahahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home