Melancholic Rhetoric

Friday, December 08, 2006

Something happened..


something happened on wednesday night.. and i'm feeling rather pissed off, upset and disappointed.. don't wanna mention it.. if u're really interested to know.. ask me in person.. it has something that has got to do with archery.. so u can bet on it that there'll be some "drama" happening at the club tmr morning.. i really hope that nothing bad happens coz of it.. and i certainly don't want the "drama".. but if there are "ppl" there to piss me off.. hell yeah i'll explode.. i just can't seem to feel anything else but the anger.. it's making me tired and sick.. nothing seems to be able to quench it.. even when i got my first GEMs test result.. i got an A at 80%.. it did nothing to me.. i was still feeling the flames of anger.. even my new friends that i made in my GEMs class were like "Hafiz u still not happy that u got so high marks ahh..?"... i just shook my head.. even seeing her, the only current person who's capable of turning me soft, couldn't eradicate this anger.. i think it's the worst of me since sec school.. i'm gonna relive it again.. guess u can never run away from ur past.. Nasty things are gonna happen tmr.. It'll be a great miracle as well as an accomplishment if i ever get to control myself..

GL if u happen to read this.. pls.. pls.. try to calm me down.. and hold me back.. i don't wanna be consumed by the flames of my anger.. it has alrdy been ignited and for the past few days.. it's been fueled ever more.. and it's getting bigger as saturday draws near.. i'm gonna be real cranky and feisty.. so pls forgive me.. esp esther.. don't be afraid of me.. pls.. u're okay as long as u're not the root of the problem.. by far.. u're not the root of the problem..

I'm in SP2 together with ryan and tim.. just as i predicted before.. I wanna at least a medal.. don't mind if it's an individual medal or a team one.. i just wanna bring back a medal..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home