Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Maybe..

Maybe.. just maybe.. I should just shut the fuck up.. And let my actions do the talking.. Since nothing worth it ever comes out of my mouth.. then there's nothing for me to say at all.. Naturally it's wrong to NOT to help.. it is deemed as heartless.. Even when i DO help.. It's also wrong.. Shutting myself up seems to be the only solution.. so i'm at no fault.. Neither here nor there..

Maybe I should revert back to the wraith that i once was.. Nobody knows who i am.. Nobody knows my name.. Nobody knows how i look like.. Nobody knows that i even exist.. Unknown.. Non-existent.. Alone.. Exiled.. Just like how i was once before.. A ghost.. Like how i was described back then.. I just come and go.. Everywhere but unnoticed.. Never to dwell in the matters of others.. In this way.. There would be no need for me to care for others.. Wat's the point of doing so when u get lambasted back in the face for something u never did and u were only trying to help.. Things in the past were much favourable.. Not like now..

Now.. Ppl mentioned my name.. Hafiz.. There's only one thing in mind.. archery... "Hafiz..?? Orh.. He's the champion..".. Hafiz this.. Hafiz that.. everyone knows me.. Everyone looks up to me.. Too much fame.. I don't like it.. At least not anymore..

Mr Wee just lend me Samick Universal 68inch 38lbs limbs..

Turning wraith-like by the moment..
Hollow and heartless..
Transformation -- 52%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home