Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Friday

Had a sub-com interview.. suppose to have my inteview at 940pm but the committee dragged it till 1120++ for my turn.. it was a nervy moment.. i was speaking like an asshole.. tripping over words and such.. i think i spent the most time in there.. i think.. I was given questions that other ppl were not given.. it was hell.. in a nervy kinda of way...

training for me was horrendous.. how am i suppose to go to AAS in this state..?? It was terrible i've never hit my arm so much before.. It really was terrible.. I was rushing my shots everytime i saw yellow in my sight pin.. the arrow would go centre but bottom.. as expected coz as i was sighting down and release as soon as i saw yellow and my bow arm is still going down and the followthrough ain't there.. But as it got later and GL came down.. my shots seemed to be improving..

went to changi airport to join family there.. took the train with shimin.. had a nice long chat.. chatted about the memories i had of indonesia.. haaah.. those were the days when i was a carefree foolish and adventurous young boy..


Saturday

Training.. was rather sucky.. my form is terrible.. there were to many thoughts running thru my mind.. thoughts about this.. about that.. i told GL about my problem.. He said that it was a case of target panic.. and a clicker would solve it.. but then.. if i were to buy a wooden bow clicker.. it would be an absolute waste coz i would be reverting to my eclipse soon after sembawang compy... now that i've known my problem.. I made it a campaign to solve it here on my wooden bow before i ever go on to buying a clicker.. so i tried doing the technique of erasing target panic like how i did it before when i had target panic earlier.. Hold it there for about 10secs then releasing it and following thru with the shot.. to the end of training my form was getting better.. but it was shortlived as training ended..

The others went home first.. leaving me and ryan behind.. the last to leave the club.. i had to refletch my arrows.. well.. since i was alone and had to meet my up with my parents later outside around 1030pm and it was only around 630pm.. i had time to burn.. i couldn't possibly go home as then i would have to go out again.. so i washed up.. showered a little in school before i went out again..

I went to Vivocity alone.. damn.. and i forgotten that it was a weekend.. and there were lots of ppl there.. lots and lots.. so since i was alone.. did a little window shopping.. trying to find that fisherman's hat.. found one. at the Barcelona shop.. but it had the logo of the Catalans on the hat and i'm no fan of catalonians.. the place is goddamn big.. i like lost myself alot of times in the many different wings of the complex.. but since i was alone.. i had nothing to worry about.. just worry about getting my ass outta there when the time comes..

I had to cut short my lonely escapades as i had a time limit to them.. i had to meet up with my parents.. Haiz.. and i was enjoying being alone.. i'll go back to vivocity again.. i wanna got there again.. it's a damn nice place.. and i haven't explored the whole of the place yet.. i wanna go there alone again..

Walking all alone in Vivo being in a carefree moment. with nothing, noone to think about.. it was fun.. i don't know why.. but i find it fun to be all alone.. i enjoy being alone.. Now that i've felt the feeling once again.. I wanna revert back to my lonesome self again.. my old lonely self where i would go out all alone.. like how i walked the streets of orchard road alone.. just walking around.. taking in the sights.. I enjoy being alone.. I can never hide that fact.. i enjoy it.. and now.. i wanna be alone again.. i'm feeling emotions that i'm not suppose to feel.. i wanna be alone again.. i WILL be alone again..



I am destined to walk life less ordinary;
Alone..
Exiled..
Different..
Disdained..
I enjoy being alone.. Now see a rapid change in me.. i just love being my lonely self..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home