Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

today..

in the morning.. i got nagged and apparently scolded by someone.. which ultimately knocked some sense into this thick stubborn skull of mine.. ahahaha.. thanks to that someone.. u should know who u are.. hehehehehe..

hah.. went to school early to have last minute revision with my classmates.. damn.. now taufiq's hair is like.. wtf.. it's bleached pinkish white.. damn.. wat is he doing to his hair..?!?! and he says he's gonna dye green over the top.. the bleach was to make the green outstanding.. and yes.. even without the green.. it is already outstanding.. ahahahaha.. but it's nice to have a friend like taufiq.. u instill fear into ppl who would want to mess with me coz taufiq's a tall, lanky death metal dude with metal spikes coming out of his shoes, on his wristbands, a tattoo which he loves to show off.. hah..

study.. study.. study..

then went into the examination room.. we were given 10 minutes to look through the paper.. and to my horror.. allt he qns are like the ones i have done before over the course of the few days that i've been studying the subject.. i was like turning the papers then going "wtf..?!?!".. so easy..?!?! ahahahhahahah.. the first thing that went thru my mind was like.. " i studied so hard.. went sleepless for 4 days.. for what..?!?! for this kind of easy shit..?!?! wtf..!! " ahahahahha..

but shwajuan said that maybe it was becoz i had studied for the paper.. that's why it was so easy.. ya ah.. come to think of it.. she is right.. i did studied hard for the paper.. ahahaha.. so there.. proof of studying working marvels.. i have to admit.. i am not exam-smart.. i am only hardworking.. i compensate natural cleverness which i admit i don't have with hardwork.. and today.. it paid off.. so there.. advice to u guys out there.. even if u are not clever just like me.. be hardworking.. if u are too lazy albeit even walk 8 feet.. then u need some sense knocked into u as well... ahahahahhaha.. jokin jokin.. u need to have that inner drive that gives u the desire for success.. i was once lazy.. but then it dawned on me that no one except for myself is taking the exam.. and that i was put into a dumb class becoz of it.. and also it'll determine my future.. i changed.. from a lazy-assed bastard to a hard working bookworm.. if u want to change but lack the drive to do so.. then watever for..??

change can be drastic.. change can be something u don't like.. but this is how i changed.. i took it step-by-step.. one little baby step at a time.. i changed something small that i did daily.. in my case.. i was prone to purposefully forgetting my homework so i solved that problem by keeping a small pocket sized notebook which i wrote done watever that needed to be done.. then.. i realised that i didn't quite understand whatever was taught.. so i made sure that i read up watever the teacher went thru after school ended.. then i also realised that i still cannot understand.. so i made sure i paid attention in class and also wrote notes in my textbooks.. one probable cause of my small handwriting is because of this.. i would write so many notes.. so small and squeezed them in watever space there was in my textbook.. my favourite book was my pure bio book.. hahahhahaha.. it was riddled with my small handwriting in my favourite violet colour.. ahahahaha.. you will never change ur life until u change something u do daily.. hah.. and changed i did.. and reaped it's rewards.. and now this hardworking-ness is still in me.. and it sparked a change in my life..

hah.. so i rushed back home to catch the AFC final first leg.. it was already tied at 1-1.. wow.. an intense match.. the only thing holding me back was the presence of my mum and my young siblings.. if not i could be shouting here and there spewing vulgarities.. aahhahahah.. there was this controversial moment where singapore was awarded a penalty.. and the thai team.. respected and disciplined... walked out of the match.. wtf..!! coward sia..!! losers..!! Boo..!!! fuck off lah..!! AFF ban thailand from AFC lah..!! so unsporting..!! Booo...!!!!!

c'mon lah.. a referee's decision no matter how controversial still stands and will forever stand.. walking out would do nothing to change it.. it'll make things even worse.. wtf.. c'mon thailand.. my boyhood favourite second only to singapore just because i was nicknamed after a thai player, and that nickname is somehow stuck with me till now... how can u act like this..?!?! unjust.. totally undignified.. tsk-tsk.. well.. the match was carried on.. and Mustafic Fahrudin scored the decisive penalty.. aaahhh......!!!!!!!! GGoooaaaallllll......!!!!! and so.. due to that.. we won the first leg.. second leg in thailand won't be a nice one i'm sure of it.. it'll be fiercely contested.. as tempers flare and tackles come flying in.. it won't be nice trust me.. it'll be worse that the malaysia vs singapore match.. my guesses it'll be like the last ever competitive soccer match i ever had which ultimately sealed my fate as a competitive soccer player.. the 'B' division 05 vs 'B' division 06.. my team 05 won of course.. every flowing attack was stopped and a fight would break out.. every moment a fight breaks out.. every moment a bone-crunching tackle come flying in.. every moment an elbow flies out.. every moment vulgarties come spewing out.. every moment dirty tactics were carried out.. every moment.. it was the nastiest.. dirtiest match i've ever been in.. and i believe the AFC second leg would be the same..

All the best to Singapore..!! retain the cup..!!


i was nagged and apparently scolded to such an extent that i realise how stubborn i am.. i now realise i should Seize the day.. it's all about living in the moment.. Instead of fretting over what could happen, or what has happened, just appreciate what I have for the time being, and cherish every moment I have... in short words.. enjoy life.. hah.. thanks to that someone who knocked this sense into me.. i really appreciate what the person has done.. i really do appreciate it.. thanks shwajuan.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home