Melancholic Rhetoric

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday.. wet wet sunday..


Early morning.. go help put lights on in this terrace house.. it was fun though.. i was the only teen there and the others are all adults.. This is the fun u get when join a non-profit religious volunteer group.. Oh well.. i was late for archery training though.. Hehehehe.. to engrossed in volunteer work..


A wee bit more to form perfection.. My shooting is still as precise.. grouping is there.. just the part of where the arrows end up.. the bowstring no longer hits my arm.. that's a good thing.. just that it hits the edge of the armguard.. so the armguard would fly forward when the bowstring hits but won't hit my arm.. a little more tweaking to do to my form.. Realised that my arrows either end up to the right or to the top.. well..


Problem assessed.. solutions derived.. Arrows ending up to the right is the result of me not anchoring properly.. my anchor is by the side of the nose, touching it, and by the edge of my lips.. the fault here is when my anchor is at the centre of my nose.. this is where the problem occurs.. Second problem.. arrows ending up at the top and bowstring hitting the armguard.. Problem.. Overdraw and leaning back.. when i lean back.. the body tends to cause an overdraw.. the leaning back would cause the bowstring to hit my armguard coz my bow arm and my chest won't be aligned.. the resulting overdraw.. well.. would cause an overdraw of the bow and my shots would go high.. So there u go.. Problem solved.. hahahahahaha.. My dedication to archery.. hahahaha...


BK was really having a damn suay week.. alrdy he lost 2 A/C/E arrows.. one when it zipped and one which shattered when it zipped and hit the peg.. pity.. Then today he lost another arrow.. seeing the hopelessness and desperation on his face.. we all went to search for his arrows.. and it was raining heavily.. so there we where.. "vacuuming" the floor with the metal detector.. searching for his arrow.. we found an arrow at first... LoL.. but it was yazid's missing arrow.. damn suay sia. LoL..!! After 1/2 an hour passed.. in soaking wet clothes and in the cold wind.. guolong detected the arrow.. and i dug it up as fast and gentle as i could with my hyena claws.. and sure enough.. white fletches showed up.. then BK joined me in the digging.. mann.. he pulled the arrow out like cradling a baby sia.. He really treasure's his arrows.. tsk tsk.. lucky to have found it.. could see his face change in delight.. Hahhahahahaha... BK, BK.. Next time zip arrows there would be the hunting duo of guolong and me.. LoL..!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home