Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Archery SPDP..

The last day of the 2 days of SPDP.. How was it..? It rocks..!! Hell yeah it rocks..!! Coz u know why..?? Coz both my archers got 1st and 2nd.. both mann.. both.. Yes ahh..!! LoL..!!

For the first hour of SPDP... The SPDPers.. (as i would like to call them).. were given time to shoot the 10m boards.. Gosh.. Many graduate seniors came down.. Ee yang, Ahmad, Ethan, Glenn and even Ching kuang (is that how u spell it..??) a.k.a Monkey.. So after the 1st hour.. There was this competition to see archers were to qualify.. My guys.. They got 28 and 25.. Great huh.. Great teacher mahh.. LoL..!! So it was down to 10 shortlisted archers.. Then they were to shoot balloons to enter the final.. LoL..!! When my first student got a balloon.. I shouted from the steps where i was sitting.. And everyone as usual laughed at me.. Then it was down to the last balloon and my other student, the one who got 28, had not burst a balloon.. then he was the last one left standing.. whispered a few words to him for him to rmb his anchor point then he shot the balloon.. Mann was i filled with euphoria.. I started to run onto the field and start shouting and doing a victory dance.. LoL..!! Everyone was laughing at my antics.. And christine said that i was more excited than my archers.. She's damn right.. LoL..!! The it was the final.. 5 balloons were to be shot.. My 28 pointer guy, Fursham, got a balloon.. And again i celebrated.. LoL..!! that means he's first.. Coz the others didn't shoot a balloon down in one end.. In the second end.. My remaining 25 pointer guy got a balloon.. That means he got second.. AAAAAAAhhhhhh.....!!!!!!!!!!!!! I yelled by the steps and pointed to the sky.. LoL..!! Victory..!! My two archers got 1st and 2nd..!!! Aaaaaaahhhh...!!!! Boy was everyone laughing at me again.. LoL..!!

So they got their prizes.. Mini arrows and then took some pictures..

Lunch was with the graduate seniors.. talked about glenn and ahmad's army life.. Then went back for the second batch.. since i wasn't appointed to teach.. i spent the time interacting with the graduate seniors.. talk about archery.. Talk about the different bows.. talk about improving form.. Monkey was using Easton X10s.. aaahhhh...!! Easton X10..!! One arrow costs about $60-$63.. aahhh..!!! And he when he dropped one of them i was like clutching my chest.. aaahhh... a $60 arrow drop on the ground... Aaaahh.. Pain sia.. And monkey was right.. Feel the power in your hands.. coz when he allowed ashley to shoot his bow and one of his X10s.. Ashley was shaking and perpiring profusely.. Then monkey allowed me to draw his 44 poundage Green Horn Victory bow.. waaahhh.. heavy sia.. i could hold his heavy bow.. i could predraw it.. but when it was to come to the full draw.. i couldn't pull anymore.. LoL..!! I was bringing it to my face.. i could only draw until my wrist was touching my face.. waaahhh.. such high poundage sia.. pain.. LoL..!! Maybe i can go for higher poundage bows.. that's what monkey said after i pulled it.. heheheheheh... maybe go for 36 pounds.. maybe can get to use that "monster" 36 pound wooden bow in the club.. LoL..!! Yeah.. since i could shoot 30 pounds.. i think i can go for 36 pounds..

So after SPDP.. went to play badminton with ahmad, kailin and christine.. then they went off and i was left playing with tsyr harn.. LoL..!! We played with two rackets in both our hands.. LoL..!! New breed of badminton players..Then ashley and nick came so we played doubles.. then we went home.. So tmr finally got some real training..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home