Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, September 04, 2006

I really think i cannot go gym anymore.. LoL..!! Sorry dzaki.. it's just that my whole holidays is filled up with archery training.. Tuesdays, thurdays, saturdays and sundays are archery training days.. I need to make use of the these days.. I need 'em to spend my last moments with my teacher,guolong, before he graduates.. I need his coaching.. I need his mentor-ing.. I need him.. I really, really need his teaching.. it's invaluable.. it's priceless.. he helped me regained my form back and that is one thing i'll forever thank him.. He also helped me improve my form.. eg the breathing technique.. He has also taught me how to get my arrows prepared, fletching, nocking, etc etc.. the only free days left for me are mondays, wednesdays and fridays.. And i can't spend it at the gym.. i need to rest and the travel fare is killing me.. LoL..!! Furthermore.. i realise that when i went to the gym and did back strengthening exercises, It really affects my archery form.. so that is one thing that i really don't want happening to my form.. I don't want anything happening to my form..

I wanna win that competition.. i really.. really.. really really do... Never have i felt so much desire.. I really want to win this competition.. Thru hardwork and consistency.. i believe i can win it.. I can win it.. I will win it.. LoL..!! So much desire.. I wanna stand upon the mountain of victory.. Proving to people what i'm capable off.. I wanna prove to people i can do it. Finally i can achieve something i really want in my life.. I want to win this competition.. I really do..

Condolences to The Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin.. Rest in peace mate.. We will always remember your shows.. I mean i was really shocked.. Of all the dangerous animals that he worked woth he died to a stingray.. Oh.. the hypocrisy.. Looks like -- Even the smallest of things can really make a Big difference.. Rest in peace..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home