Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ADORABLE DEAREST...!!!


Go out and enjoy yourself with your family and friends...!! Celebrate this joyous occasion..!! Don't be like me.. Stuck with my normal life with no plans coz i forgot my own birthday.. Go out and have fun..!! I'm sure you and your friends have planned something out.. Go ahead.. Have fun.. I'm stuck here with an evening paper.. =(.. Enjoy this day.. The Day of Days.. It's Your Day.. The Queen of the moment..


So when can we meet up for me to give you your present/s..?? I miss you so much i could just squeeze those adorably cute cheeks of yours when we meet.. *sigh*.. I miss you so much.. I really, really do..


Then again.. Happy Birthday my Dear..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home