Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, August 05, 2006

No matter how late i wanna be.. I will still be early.. i left house at 830.. and reach SP at 855.. -.-".. So much for wanting to be late.. Since i was early.. went to the clubhouse lor.. pick up the bows.. then went to the field.. the usual of setting up the board.. Instead of 18 metres... we shot 20 metres.. difference of 2m only.. not that much..


My form shiok ahh.. really glad to have re-gained it.. thx again guolong..!! But the bloody bow that i use ahh.. the sound like dead release like that.. very very irritating.. Shot 20m till lunch.. lunch.. 20m until about 3++ like dat.. then proceeded to 30m board.. guolong taught me a breathing technique.. which is really that troublesome.. but he says it'll help ultimately.. so now.. i've got to combine my form with the new breathing technique.. hard i should say.. my arrows went everywhere.. LoL..!! Then the year 2s started a mini competition and invited me as well.. it was to shoot the 70m board with their assigned bows.. So there was a mix of poundage bows from 40lbs. (james) to the lowest, 20 lbs(me, LoL..!!).. Then tsyr harn taught me how to aim coz the sight cannot reach 50m lest even 70m..!! So he say aim for the 5th floor of T16.. and guess wat.. all my arrows zipped over the board..!! None was short of the board... Some of the seniors managed to get the board.. with rayson and ashley hitting the blue.. Red was the target and sam would buy the winner a drink.. But all the arrows zipped..!! LoL..!! It was like watching lord of the rings: the two towers.. with a rain of arrows flying up into the air then falling down to earth.. When we went to collect the arrows.. Timothy lost one.. and we spent the remaining half an hour or so searching for it.. I knew we couldn't find it.. LoL..!! Then BK say he also lost an arrow but by the 30m board.. so with no hope of searching for timo's arrow.. i went to the 30m board section.. and guess wat.. I found the timo's arrow there..!! LoL..!! SO now.. Timo owes me lunch.. LoL..!!


Had dinner at clementi together with guolong, shwa juan, christine and derong.. Not bad ehh the food there... my first taste of red meat in 4 months.. The mutton so lean and so nice.. Mmmm... on the way home.. talked to guolong about his Felicia.. that's the name of his bow.. A Gold Medallist (GM).. the bow model is gold medallist.. not the archer behind it.. LoL..!! joking joking..!! I want a GM of my own..!! It costs a whopping $1000 at the most..!! Walao..!! So much money.. Must start saving now.. walked home with shwa juan.. and.. wen i wanted to tap my ezlink.. as usual.. my coins came flying out.. Not once but twice.. And shwa juan say my reaction very fast.. LoL..!! Coz i was chasing the rolling coin and then stepped on it to pick it up.. Walked home with her.. sialla her house so near Boon lay.. It was funny how we said goodbye coz she walked under the blocks and i walked on the carpark road.. So every gap between each block we said " Eh Hi..!! Byebye..!! Again..!!".. LoL..!!


waaahh sian ahh.. so much studying to do.. ton the whole night ahh.. fuck care watever i have tmr lahh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home