Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New bag..
New pair of jeans..
New phone..
New look..

Wat else is new..?? New friends..?? hehe.. New mindset..?? New scar..!! LoL..!!

New bag.. Just a simple crumpler bag that cost me $179..!! Damn.. when i saw the price tag.. i instantaneuosly perspired.. I was like.. "Wat the fuck..?!?!".. Hole in my pocket as well as a hole in my heart.. LoL..!! Damn ex sia.. but good quality.. so i don't mind splurging money on quality products.. Now i only have 91 bucks left.. *heart pain*.. How am i suppose to buy a GM..?? Aaaarrgghh..!!

New pair of jeans.. So.. got new look lahh.. my first pair of jeans in say.. 2 years..?? LoL..!! I always wear trousers larhh... Somehow.. EVERYBODY noticed the change.. They went like "Hafiz..!! U look different..!!".. *rolls eyes*.. I'm wearing jeans ppl.. I usually wear trousers.. They said that i look better now.. My gurl said i look nicer now too.. *blush*.. When i asked how i look before.. They went like.."Err.. before u look like this.. u look like.. err.. u look like Hafiz..!!".. -.-"..

New phone.. it's a Nokia 6233.. really looks like a Nokia 6030 from the front.. It's a 3G phone.. My mum got a new contract and bought this phone.. But.. She didn't want it so she gave it to me.. Have to say.. It's really nice.. The keypad is so soft and smooth.. And it comes with a 2 megapixel camera..!! Wow..!! So no need for me to save money and buy that digicam that i wanted so much.. Now can concentrate on saving for that GM.. But i really miss my 6230.. *sniffle*.. So many memories with that phone.. My whole life was organised into it.. Parting with it really hurts.. but we have to move on.. *sobsob*.. LoL..!! So much drama.. Hahahaha.. Guess.. i''m really obsessed with my belongings that when i get something new.. Parting with the old one really hurts.. LoL..!!

Next up..!! A GM..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home