Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, August 14, 2006

*sigh*..

Exams.. sian ahh.. Why my papers all evening papers wan..?? sialla.. 16th, 21th and the 25th.. evenly spread i should say.. good.. leaves me time for some revision.. Sian ahh.. my worry now is PEEE and Maths.. PEEE, coz there's suddenly a heap of chapters to study.. somemore DBE and DASE not the same as the other courses in my school.. Learn more extra things.. walao.. the school director really expects A LOT from us DBE and DASE students.. DE study different.. learn extra things.. Project 1 also different.. we design and build ourselves.. Not like the other courses.. walao.. got one less chapter to study.. somemore their project 1 is like just giving them a step-by-step instruction manual and just build it on their own.. walao.. Not fair sia.. Never is.. *sigh*..

All the best to my friends, my peeps out there and my dear..
All the best for the exams.. I know this wish is rather late..

I miss you alot.. i really really do.. ='(.. *sniffle*..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home