Melancholic Rhetoric

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Monday..

damn.. bored to the core.. with nothing to do.. i just slept thruout my day.. then i was about to go play soccer at the court.. but it rained heavily.. wth.. so i slept thru it again.. then i was to fetch my sister from school.. i met my mum at the void deck of my block with my youngest brother.. he wanted to follow so brought him along.. he was dressed in a red raincoat and blue boots.. so i walked with him in the rain to fetch my sister.. and when i did fetch her.. it was so wet.. it was useless getting dry.. so i ditched the umbrella.. and walked in the rain together with my brother.. jumping here and there.. ahahahah..

Tuesday..

ahh.. training.. wonderful wonderful training.. it was nice to finally do something.. esp do something i love.. archery.. came to school rather early.. set-up my bow in the aircon.. shwajuan came soon after.. followed by wee yong and followed by others.. a few people i have to say.. re-fletched ee yang's arrows. hey.. the least i could do for him man.. he lent them to me.. quick dry aircon style and i was down to the field..

set up a blank face board.. practive my shooting again.. form tweaking with the 38lbs.. Guolong found out my mistake on why my shots go to the right.. when i anchor.. i would shift my riser to my right.. so the resultant shot goes to the right.. so there.. a problem solved..

the main annoyingly irritating problem is my fucking inability to anchor.. Goddamn how i hate myself for that.. guolong can't solve the problem.. coz it's all in my mind.. right up there.. *taps temple*..

through out the day.. it was nice overall.. everytime we went to retrieve.. shwajuan would be throwing her fingertab as always. but this time for me to catch it.. ahahah.. dunno why.. i find it fun.. ahahah.. there was one time.. where she threw her fingertab at me.. but this was after having retrieved the arrows.. she threw her fingertab with such force it hit right smack between my shoulder blades.. aahh.. it really did hurt.. oww..!! i doubt she was accurate.. tyco lucky shot.. ahahahah.. and to top it all up.. GL then hit me at the same spot.. ooww..!! and i can't reach it to rub the pain off.. ahahahah..

i think GL was frustrated with my problem that he wanted me to put a clicker on.. ok.. since i had bought myself a clicker.. why not..?? so.. i shot wat was supposedly my last end without a clicker.. after that end.. i somehow.. was playing with sam's set-up Matrix.. i was trying to hold the weight.. the matrix is heavier than the eclipse.. so i tried the weight.. then GL saw me playing with it.. then he said.. "come hafiz.. take off the stab put it on.. let's do it..".. i was like "huh..?? U serious..?? i was only going to test the weight.. when i was young.. i coudln't even hold up the matrix..".. ehehehehheh.. when i was young.. ahahhah.. and shwajuan was like "eh.!! everything when i was young..".. ahahahahha... didn't care if GL was serious or not.. i took off sam's HMc stab and put it on my eclipse.. woo.. !! Cool..!! Way cool..!!

so there i was.. on the firing line.. together with shwajuan.. and with GL behind us spotting our mistakes.. and of course helping me.. it was so cool man..!! my shots were all going up.. whee...!! i can put my sight higher..!! wooo..!! ahahaha.. so cool man..!! Esp the swing when the followthrough is done.. but the thing is.. the bottom limb would swing and knock my glasses off.. ahahahah.. damn funny.. well.. it seems to be easier drawing the bow.. guess my seniors are right.. the weight at the front helps in the draw.. and now.. i seem to be able to anchor.. it's all done to follow through, aiming and release.. but it's really damn nice to shoot with that main stab.. damn cool..!! ahahhaha..

training ended early.. the other guys were like already panchet.. and shwajuan was going off.. and leaving like me to shoot alone.. so along with shwajuan, we kept the board.. she had to go meet her sister for shopping.. went home.. fetched my brother.. it was only until i had nothing to do that i realised i left my bluebook in my bag at the club.. damn..

Wednesday..

One simple sentence to top this day..

TOTAL BOREDOM..

come to think of it.. it's valentines' day.. hah.. it's just a goddamn day.. dunno why people make such a big fuss of it.. *sigh*.. it'll be like my entry last year.. 14th feb 06.. same thing.. I'll just copy and paste then..

Wonder if i'm ever gonna celebrate this day.. I'll ask her out on a date.. I'll be dressed to impress.. Then i'll wait for her by her home.. Then marvel in the moment as she enters my gaze, all dressed up elegantly, an angel.. I'll tell her how spectacular she looks.. I'll shower her watever gifts i have for her.. Then i'll take her to a fancy restaurant(not mentioning whr though i have one in mind).. On the journey, i'll whisper sweet nothings in her ear.. at the restaurant, we'll order something to eat.. I'll bask in the ambience of watching her delicately nibble on her food as well as give a distant thought of our future together.. After that we'll take a lovely walk.. I'll constantly tell her how marvellous she looks and how much i love her and how much i cherish every moment that i spend with her.. My fingers constrictingly entwined in hers.. Then i'll walk her home.. I'll tell her how great it was to spend the evening with her.. I'll see to it that she arrives home safe.. I'll walk her right to her doorstep, ever reluctant to let go of her hand.. We'll wave each other goodbye.. I'll tell her that i love her and i'll be on my way.. Ever waiting for the next time where we'll go out again..

Sounds nice huh..?? Wish i had a gurl to call my own.. Guess i'll never have one..

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone..!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home