Melancholic Rhetoric

Friday, October 20, 2006

New style..?? hehhehehehehe...

Life's a bore and full of slacking and growling stomachs for me.. the fasting month is nearing its end.. Sad for a holy month to go.. But ever willing to gain weight.. I've lost a whole lot of body mass.. And of course.. the ever more willing to get money in my wallet.. It's damn dry.. i don't get any pocket money during fasting month.. Everything uses my savings.. sian.. *sigh*

I've finally come to the conclusion that i've had enough of this spiky hairdo.. Really irritating.. The styling is very tiring and irritating.. i hate to get globs of uneven wax in my hair.. So i've finally decided to grow my hair long.. Hehhehehehehehehe.. dunno wat made me come to this conclusion.. i'm just pure lazy.. ahahhahahaha.. now i wear a cap to school in which i have never worn in say.. 5 years..?? yeah.. i've never won a cap for a long period of time for 5 years.. just using it to cover my head as i wait patiently for my hair to grow to the desired length.. Wonder how i'd look like.. silly i should say.. reminds me of the time when i shaved my head bald one year back.. it was a funny sight everytime i looked into the mirror.. Maybe i've got the inspiration to grow long hair from jasper, whose long golden hair is now like sun wu kong's head, jovee.. for his cool, slick and lazy hairdo, and probably bernice.. I kinda like the tail that she has.. hahahahahhahahahaha.... well.. growing long hair.. funny..

past few days have been a total bore for me.. The clubhouse was painted on tuesday.. so the archers had to "camp" outside in the corner room for the day.. Now that they've finish painting.. the club stinks of paint and is damn cramped due to the furniture being moved around.. now it looks like a rabbit hole.. so many corners to "hide".. all the better for me to sleep..

On wednesday.. maths class was cancelled.. the bloody room door lock malfunctioned.. my tutor scanned her card.. the lights in the classroom turned on.. but the door didn't unlock.. how funny.. even the "operational manager" could not open the door with the master key.. so it was a waste of time coming to school.. slack at the clubhouse.. airing the club with that mega fan.. Met up with jovee and jasper at the soccer court.. Jovee's SMA school was having a street soccer tournament.. Since i had nothing to do.. spend time with my brothers.. while waiting for the tournament to start.. played some soccer.. hehehehehe.. long time... long time.. have to admit it.. i've lost my touch.. yet the feeling was great touching the ball and even better when scoring goals.. hehehehhehehehe.. i really miss soccer.. i really do.. ='(.. But archery has filled in the void that soccer has left behind.. my love is now for archery.. but the passion of soccer still runs in me.. Jovee's team didn't win though.. kena thrashed.. But hey.. quality time with some of my brothers.. Elsinta was at the club after that.. and when she caught me playing DTX.. she went crazy..!! LoL..!! She wanted to play it as well.. so i allowed her to play.. it was hilarious.. her head bobs whenever she press the keys...Really funny..

thursday was almost the same... Didn't have IDEAs so I only had GEMs.. 8-10am.. the rest of the time was again spent at the club.. slept hugging my laptop... i woke up to find clement in the next armchair.. hugging the guitar.. LoL..!! Funny sight.. to see 2 champions sleeping and hugging their stuff.. talk about insecurity..!! LoL...!!!

Ahh well.. Looks like it speaks for itself.. I'm a different man now.. again.. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home