Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Assigned bow today..!!! Ahahahahaha....!!!!

A 24lbs bow though.. heheheh.. any bow would do well for me.. Got to choose my assigned arrows though.. Easton Jazz with blue fletches and nocks.. Blue quiver and blue magnetic stand.. So.. all's blue for me.. rather contrasting to the colours of red and black of my other accessories.. hehehehhe... Nvm.. when i get my C-class bow.. everything's gonna be red and black.. hehehehehe..

Well.. another surprise for me.. JayJay's back..!!! aahhhh....!! I miss u alot brother..!! Alot has changed since u were gone.. I've got more accessories.. New committee.. And new champion.. heheheheheh.. Really miss u alot ahh.. Now u are assigned to 20/3 together with dzaki.. And dzaki.. JayJay'll make a great buddy.. So u have someone to help u spot ur form and give u moral support in archery as well.. Damn.. Jay Jay.. why did u have to leave me all alone..?? Nvm.. i don't care.. As long as u're back.. That's all that matters..

Taught esther.. But rather chitchat more than actual shooting coz christine's assigned bow is her own 20/5 which esther was using.. and we had trouble finding a replacement bow for her.. so in the meantime.. we talked lor.. One thing.. esther shoot so "good" that she taught she zipped an arrow but actually the arrow passed thru the board and got stuck at the back.. with it's fletches embedded deep into the board.. it was funny mann.. we were searching for an arrow that was never zipped in the first place.. LoL..!! And i dunno why ahh.. i think Szeyuan's right.. i do have the "come-beat-me" face.. coz i think esther also picked it up.. she always bully me ahh.. then when in front of ppl she give the innocent sweet look.. walao.. until like that sia bully me.. LoL..!!

Shooting my 24/1 sure's fun.. especially when i've got my form back.. The grips of Internature and KAP risers are damn nice.. I can feel the grip on my palm.. Makes it the more easier to feel my midgrip as compared to the thick grips of Samick risers.. My arrows are rather hard to see coz they're blue and i alrdy busted 2 of my 'em with my wicked groupings.. one busted arrow tip and one pk-ed nock.. hehehhe.. i'm bad.. Maybe next week i'll go to 30m and play blackjack with clement.. He's been biting at my ass to come play with him.. I didn't shoot much today though.. fasting month really drained me.. i was on the verge of dehydration.. and yes.. my seniors.. i was very tired.. can tell from my face and voice right..?? Went to harbourfront to eat with my peeps again.. No cute baby to play with though.. =(..

Been a rather hectic week for me.. make-up lessons for teachers who forgotten that they have class.. EIC's getting complicated.. DE test was a mess.. though i got a B.. Learned to play the guitar all thanks to james.. My relationship with the seniors is strengthening by the day.. My heart is getting colder by the day.. Fasting month is nearing it's end.. Sad for this holy month to go.. But happy that i don't need to be dehydrated and lose so much weight from the already severely underweight body of mine..

Somethings are brewing.. It's the calm before the storm..

Bloodshot..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home