Melancholic Rhetoric

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Basically over the past 3 days.. I've been spending my afternoons/evenings in the clubhouse.. Well.. It's the fasting month now.. And there's nothing much to do at home.. so spend it here at the club.. get to chitchat.. Get to sleep.. Get to even watch anime..

It's the first time that i'm actually seriously watching an anime series.. Watched this anime called, Rozen Maiden.. Great series.. Interesting, entertaining, touching, hilarious.. A really really nice series for me.. It features 5 life-dolls that can move, talk, eat and even use their powers.. It's damn great..!! And the dolls are all so cute..!! Aaarrgghhh..!! Such a great anime series indeed.. Somehow.. For some reason.. The plot and storyline has some aspects of my own life.. so there were some life lessons to learn in this story.. can't wait for Rozen maiden II which unfortunately for me.. Ashley took the DVD home.. it features 2 new dolls i just love the Rozen Maiden dolls.. So cute..!! I want one..!! *shrieks*.. Okay.. I sounded abit girlish there.. hehehehehehehehe...

Wednesday evening.. went to try out SP unicyclists.. Wan Lu whom i met from archery SPDP invited me over.. so i went lerr.. basically i did juggling.. new juggling tricks.. Then jeffrey, one of the unicyclists, even taught me how to unicycle.. hard i should say.. it really hurts between the legs.. if u know what i mean.. hheheheheheheh....

Hmm.. i'll be getting my bow hopefully by this weekend.. Realised that i get an ASSIGNED bow.. Not a chosen bow, as first said by rachel.. Fuuhh.. lucky ahh.. if i get to choose ahh.. damn malu i tell u.. i'm not good at choosing bows.. At the discretion of the team captain and the president.. i'll get the bow.. So chinyan if u read this.. Any bow would do fine for me..!! Hehehehhehehehehe...

Haaaahh... A new lease of life is unfolding before me.. should i change or stick to my old self..??


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home