Melancholic Rhetoric

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I volunteered myself to do a tutorial question.. So i got up to the board.. Armed with a marker and my rough paper which had scribbles of the solution on it.. And i began answering the qn.. I drew the diagrams from my paper.. Wrote down the explanations next to it.. The explanations were long winded.. Then.. Out of the blue.. Anqi said.. "Ehh Hafiz..!! Ur handwriting like girl lehh..!!"... Then the rest of the girls in my class went "Yahh ahh..!! Ur handwriting like a girl's..!!".. I was like -.-"...


Yes people.. I have the handwriting of a girl.. LoL..!! I really can't help it.. It's embedded into my system.. embedded into my hands.. embedded into my fingers... I have my mother's fingers.. If u were to put my hands against hers.. U can never tell the difference.. wait.. i think there are no difference.. I have a carbon copy of my mother's hands.. LoL..!! If u happen to take a closer look at my fingers.. They are long and slender.. just like a gurl's.. They don't have the stubby joints like a normal guy's fingers.. And the tips of my fingers are pointy as well.. Not like the flat edge of guy's fingers.. so basically... I have lady's fingers..!! Ahahahahahahaha...!!! And i'm damn proud of them.. they give me beautiful handwriting that i love so much.. but ppl say they are just too small.. LoL..!!


I still rmb in sec school when my malay teacher, mdm norliza, would always complain about my handwriting being small.. And also from my english teacher, Mrs Esther Chua.. who would be like "Hafiz.. Ur english is marvellous but ur handwriting is just to small..".. LoL..!! I still remember the first ever quote about my handwriting she made.. It was the second class of english with her.. so i believe she still hasn't known anyone's name.. It went something like this.. "U know class.. I've read ur compos.. And i was delighted at some of your writings.. Especially by this Hafiz.. Hafiz can u come up here and take ur paper..?".. So i got up from my seat and approached the front of class.. I think she was thinking i was going to the dustbin or something coz she was still looking around class for Hafiz.. Then i went right up to her to take the paper.. And she was like.. "Aiyo..!! Hafiz.. Ur a guy ahh..??".. Then the whole class burst into laughter.. "But ur handwriting is that of a girl's.. Really class.. just look.. Aiyo.. Hafiz.. i'm sorry.. But ur piece of work is absolutely marvellous..".. Then the whole class burst into laughter again.. So i took the paper and went back to my seat.. Then Mrs Chua recalled to the class how she marked the papers.. "U know class.. I was marking the papers when i came across Hafiz's paper.. And his handwriting is really that of a girl's.. So after i had read the piece i wa like "this girl really wrote a great compo".. I'm sorry Hafiz..".. Then she joined in the chorus of laughter of my class.. It was a rather embarassing moment for me.. And Baoxian, Shirley and some of the girls went to tease me.. So.. It really stuck in my mind.. It's one of those memories of GESS that i have where a teacher mistakens my handwriting for that of a girl's.. LoL..!!


I love my fingers very much.. They helped me win a championship..


I have lady's fingers and girl's handwriting.. LoL..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home