Melancholic Rhetoric

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Wat the Fuck..?!?!?!? PSI 150..?!?!?!

Archery training was severely cut short today.. Came to school with rachel and ryan.. small world ehh.. heheheh.. It all started well for the most part.. Less halfyears came down.. That means less asshole's to comply with.. well.. u can actually see the difference between great archers and talk-big archers.. During the whole teaching session.. the left and central part of the line of archers were all dead serious about shooting but also having fun.. That's the way it should be.. Serious yet fun in archery.. But to the far right.. are the talk-big archers.. they weren't at all teaching their students and they fooled around with them.. just one glance at them and u can tell the halfyears there their mistakes.. But wat the hell.. Not my students.. i don't care.. and they even dry-fired twice..!! And they even had the guts to challenge each other to dry fire their bows..!! WTF..!! And the challenge was coming from the senior year 1s..!! wat the fuck.. I just stood there with christine and kailin shaking our heads.. Tell u.. If james ever saw this.. And i'll probably tell him about it if this continues.. He'll ban them from using the equipment.. I mean.. they think dry firing is fun..?!?! It's like WTF..!! Somehow i noticed that most of the senior year 1s there are guys.. So being a guy i'm ashamed at their behaviour.. But... i also notice that the top 3 guys are situated to the left and centre.. ryan, shravan and me.. really teaching their students.. so there's the obvious difference between great archers and talk-big archers..

I didn't teach dzaki much today.. He doesn't need me.. He's already good on his own.. Just the occasional sight, followthrough and being tired.. instead.. i helped christine and kailin with the china girl and esther.. And esther.. she knows the Brothers. well thru her work colleague Yam of course.. So i was there then she came up to me and asked whether i knew jasper, jovee and the rest.. So i said yes.. So there's a sort of friendship triangle going on.. Esther is one funny gurl sia.. Always coming up with lame and AP jokes sia.. LoL..!! Me, christine and kailin were laughing all the time.. It was real funny.. and the way esther laugh also very funny... so we made fun of her also.. hehehehhehehe.. Had a chat with sam about his bowset, exchanging views and gaining a lot of advice from him.. takes Sam.. Now with advice from GL, clement and sam.. I've finallised my wishlist.. Now it's up to me to save the money..

Then the PSI level reached 130 at 10am and Derong gave the call to stop for the half years.. To let their "teachers" shoot.. I was given an extra 3 arrows to the 6 that i alrdy have.. So a total of 9 shots per end.. And tell u what.. i was like so wanting to shoot that i shot without armguard and my sling even though the sling was alrdy tied on my index finger.. LoL..!! Deprived of shooting ahh.. Since i had 9 arrows to shoot.. it took a while for me to complete shooting them all.. And the other senior year 1s had either 6 or 3 arrows.. And there was one moment where the majority of them were looking at me shoot my last few arrows.. I was like "Can u guys like stop looking at me..??".. then their reply was "U the champion mahh.. must watch u shoot.."... -.-".. I stopped shooting there and then.. unloaded my arrow and waited for the whistle.. I didn't shoot much today.. let dzaki use my bow.. When is the assignment of bows..?? I just can't stand sharing my bow..

Training over.. Badminton playing galore.. realised that minghui and i make a great doubles team.. beat nick and jolene, and chinyan and clement.. hehehehehhehehehhe... Played badminton like crazy.. Then followed my peeps to harbourfront to eat and break fast.. I've never seen harbourfront so jam packed with ppl before.. due to the opening of the new VivoCity just nearby.. When we finally got seats.. we got our food.. I barely even ate my food and christine and shwajuan were nagging at me about it.. it was a great time "eating" there.. Coz the next table had this cute 8 month old baby gurl who just can't stop looking over at our table and especially at GL.. LoL..!! Damn funny sia.. christine was all mushy-mushy with the baby.. So there we were.. eating our food and playing with the baby.. When we left though.. the baby shrieked at us and began to cry.. ='(.. so sad... hehehehehehe...

When is the haze period gonna end..??!! I just can't stand squinting my bloodshot eyes especially when fasting.. It irritates the throat and i can do nothing to ease the discomfort..

The Pain is starting to take its toll.. My heart is turning cold.. Am i to be come the shadow that i once was..?? Alone, disdained, an outcast..?? Just as i was before..??

A new Hafiz has arisen..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home