Melancholic Rhetoric

Friday, March 16, 2007

neglected..
unappreciated..
just another person..
unnoticed..
unthanked..
the light of truth fails to dimmer..
was ever hoping for things to change..
but..
no..
it just gets ever worse for me..
the anger..
the envy..
the jealously..
the hatred..
it all comes down to one verdict..
i must change..
no..
not change..
revert..
i must revert back to my former self..
the shadow..
always around..
but unnoticed..
always there..
but unappreciated..
always helping..
but unthanked..
wonder if i do go back to my former self..
will anyone still notice me..
do i have to be unnoticed to be noticed..

slowly drifting away..
have always been drifting..
but drifting ever further now..

why is it..
that when..
i've found a heart within myself..
i felt happy feelings..
it has to be taken away from me again..
now..
i feel..
nothing..
nothing at all..
Nothing..

emotionless..
heartless..
cold..
and..

Dead..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home