Melancholic Rhetoric

Monday, September 05, 2011

Looky looky..

I haven't updated in some time. I'm kinda lazy. But i realised that this blog, which has been going on since 2006, has tracked my progress through my life. It's ups and downs. My chain of thoughts. Especially this part. I've noticed how my chain of thoughts has evolved over the years. Matured actually.

Ouh well. So this blog will be up and running. But honestly, it will be with less-than-frequent updates.

And so the most important update on my life now would be that i have finished my mandatory national service. Yeah. I'm back to being a civilian again.

On one side, I am glad that I have finished national service. Honestly, my stint as a sergeant was one of the most stressful times of my life yet. And i'm relieved that it's now all over.

But as one ends, another begins. My life is now thrown into limbo. I had it all planned out. End of service, i go into NIE, and juggle that and work at Red Dynasty to get extra income. But that didn't happened.

So now, i'd have to wait again until next year to try my luck again, hopefully this time i'll get it. Dumb interview.

Right now, I'm working part-time at red dynasty and that doesn't do much just cause for my income. Get a fulltime job? Nahh. i won't coz i have made up my mind to go for Paintball World Cup Asia happening in Langkawi in November. If I took up a full-time job, I don't think I would get overseas leave for 5 days in November given that I just started on the job. So i'm taking it easy for now.

But the easy part never was easy. As I mentioned earlier, a part-time job can't sustain me. I'm like barely living on the income I get from the part-time job.

I hope I can last with what I earn. It has to last.

But for all the sad, sorry things that are happening in my life..

Something good has happened over the last month leading to my ORD.

Something real good. And I want it to last. =)



----------------------------------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home